CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- In your function as Senior Controller you report directly to the management of CYNORA
- You will drive forward the establishment and expansion of financial controlling and business controlling
- You create reports, calculations and statistics for internal and external stakeholders
- You are the first contact for auditors, tax authorities and banks
- You analyze budgeting- and investment-plans as well as company valuations
- As business partner, you support the internal departments in their decision-making, monitor projects and prepare post-calculations
- You manage the Accounting department
- You have a degree in financial management or comparable qualifications
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in controlling, ideally in an internationally active company in the field of research & development
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Comprehensive knowledge of the technical standards and principles in controlling (HGB, IFRS, US-GAP)
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Independent and analytical working style
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- High scope for freedom of design and fast decision-making processes
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.