CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- Carrying out general assistance and organizational tasks, such as mail processing, appointment organization and correspondence
- Checking contracts and preparing them for signature
- Electronic file creation, administration and maintenance
- Careful processing of internal departmental documents, while keeping a close eye on deadlines and deadlines
- Independent identification of improvement potentials and continuous optimization of existing processes
- Close cooperation with numerous internal interfaces and partners such as patent and law firm
- You have completed commercial training, e.g. as an industrial clerk (m/f), office management assistant (m/f), paralegal (m/f) or paralegal and notary clerk (m/f)
- You have knowledge of commercial processes in an industrial company or have already gained experience in a legal department or law firm
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Communication skills, willingness to learn and commitment complete your profile
- You have good written and spoken German and English skills
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.