CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues. Shape the future with us!
- You work within the Device Fabrication team on the production processes of organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs)
- You execute experiments and document procedures and results, according to our high quality standards
- You actively work on production processes and tools optimization, in cooperation with the R&D departments
- You support the troubleshooting and maintenance of OLED equipment (Glovebox, PVD evaporation system, vacuum pumps and optoelectronic measuring stations)
- You hold a degree (Bachelor or Master) in physics or mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
- Previous work experience in vacuum technology and clean-room production, preferably in industry, would be an advantage
- Programming skills with Python
- Willingness to work in shift mode Monday to Friday (no night shifts)
- Very good written and spoken English knowledge
- Communicative and flexible personality with an independent and team-oriented working style
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.