CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficient emitter systems required for next-generation OLED displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- You work within the R&D team on the production processes of next generation organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs)
- You will introduce new processes to our high-vacuum systems and define their process controls
- You analyze these with statistical process control and develop corrective measures
- You document the processes using quality management tools
- You work closely with Research Department and Device Fabrication Department
- You have successfully completed an engineering degree, for example in electrical engineering, process engineering or industrial engineering or comparable qualifications
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in handling complex vacuum systems and systems in the semiconductor industry. Knowledge of organic electronics is an advantage
- Experience in the use of quality management tools and data analysis systems (SPC, FMEA, CpK, PpK) is required
- Experienced handling of data analysis software (Excel, JMP, Matlab, Python) and Design of Experiments (DOE) is mandatory
- You have a team-oriented personality, work proactively, carefully and independently
- You communicate business fluently in German and English language
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.