Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- You are the internal contact person for LCMS measurements and independently take care of sample preparation, method development, maintenance and care of the devices as well as the execution of standard repairs
- Independent performance of in-process controls in the field of synthesis, mainly by LCMS and NMR
- Your tasks will also include pump maintenance in the laboratory area
- You will also support the general laboratory organisation in our research area and will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and testing of laboratory equipment
- Completed vocational training as chemical-technical assistant (m/f/d), chemical laboratory assistant (m/f/d), chemical assistant (m/f/d) or comparable qualifications
- Experience in the field of instrumental analytics and chromatographic analysis methods is an advantage
- Sound experience in the safe handling of solvents and chemicals is essential
- You have a good command of spoken and written English
- You are a communicative personality who enjoys working in a team
- A structured, careful and organised way of working rounds off your profile
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.