Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- Execution of measurements for the characterization of OLED components
- Collection of test data to ensure our high quality standards
- Support for professional troubleshooters and preventive maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Regular cleaning of the laboratory environment and measuring stations to ensure smooth operation in the laboratory
- Cooperation of your colleagues for the efficient execution of all experiments in the laboratory
- Completed vocational training in a technical or scientific field, e.g. as Physics laboratory technician (m/f/d), Physical-Technical Assistant (m/f/d), Mechatronics Technician (m/f/d), Electromechanic Technician (m/f/d) or comparable qualifications
- Experience in working in Clean Room environment would be an advantage, but also career changers are cordially welcome!
- Working in shift mode (Monday-Friday, no night-shift)
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Professional way of working in the laboratory
- Communicative and flexible personality with an independent and team-oriented working style
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.
Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.