CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- Performance of organic syntheses on a multi-gram scale
- Presentation, evaluation, documentation and initial assessment of the accompanying analysis
- Identification and determination of the purity of the final compounds, in particular by HPLC, GCMS or LCMS
- On-schedule production of small quantities for customer sampling in compliance with quality criteria
- Inspection, maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Support of the general laboratory organization, e.g. by ordering consumables, laboratory inventory and document maintenance
- Successfully completed vocational training or studies in chemistry or comparable qualifications
- Relevant professional experience in the field of synthesis optimization and upscaling of organic compounds, preferably organic semiconductor materials
- Enthusiasm for synthesis chemistry, pleasure in practical work in the laboratory, hands-on mentality combined with analytical thinking and precise and clean working methods
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.