CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues. Shape the future with us!
- Organic and organometallic syntheses and experiments in the laboratory
- Purification of organic materials, especially via column chromatography and recrystallization
- Independent in-process controls of syntheses, in particular by DC, LCMS and GCMS
- Characterization of organic materials via LCMS, GCMS, HPLC and NMR
- Independent evaluation and documentation of the results
- Implementation of quality assurance measures (e.g. care, maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment)
- Participation in the design and optimization of work processes
- Completed vocational training as chemical laboratory assistant (m/f/d) or study of natural sciences (e.g. chemistry) or comparable qualifications
- Sound knowledge and experience in the field of organic synthesis
- Experience in the field of organic electronics is an advantage
- Professional working methods in the laboratory
- Communicative and flexible personality with independent and team-oriented working style
- Good command of spoken and written English
- You are reliable, self-reliant and show initiative
- A friendly and open manner distinguishes you
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.