Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- Design of emitter molecules in close cooperation with our internal Simulation and Device Fabrication departments
- Active project work in interdisciplinary teams for the development of new materials and concepts
- Planning of efficient synthesis strategies for the production of high-quality end connections
- Guidance and supervision of laboratory staff in the field of synthesis
- Research and evaluation of the latest research results and patent literature in the OLED field
- You have a degree in chemistry with a PhD in organic chemistry (preferably organic semiconductor materials) or comparable qualifications
- Relevant experience in the field of organic electronics, with a focus on OLED material development, is indispensable
- You have profound knowledge in the field of synthesis, purification and characterization of emitter materials for OLEDs, as well as in the rational design of target molecules
- Ideally, you already have a knowledge base in the field of patent evaluation and IP generation
- First experience in instructing scientific staff would be an advantage
- You like to work in a structured and independent manner and have a communicative, reliable and team-oriented personality
- A very good command of spoken and written English is indispensable in our international environment
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.
Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.