Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- Exploration of existing experimental and calculated data to discover patterns that can be exploited to expedite molecular development
- Actively develop and apply a data-driven approach to unravel the underlying secrets that tie OLED performance to molecular properties
- Design de novo OLED materials by using state-of-the-art techniques in machine learning and data science, levering the power of in silico methods for material research
- Optimize data driven learnings by presenting results with interdisciplinary teams
- M.Sc. in mathematics, statistics, computer science or a related field or equivalent qualifications
- Several years of experience with machine learning algorithms and extended know-how in the field of neural networks.
- Programming skills with Python, scikit-learn, keras and tensorflow
- You like to express complex concepts in plain language and you are communicative and team-oriented
- You are curious to learn more about OLEDs, material science, physics and chemistry
- Proficiency in English and German
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and collegial company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- A full-time job (40 h / week), part-time also possible
- Very good transport connections in the center of Bruchsal next to Karlsruhe
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.