CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- Preparation of business reports, calculations and statistics for the management
- Analysis of budgeting and investment plans and company valuations
- Risk management, project monitoring and post-calculation
- Active development and expansion of existing controlling processes
- Contact for auditors, tax authorities and banks
- Overall responsibility for financial accounting with management responsibility
- You have a degree in financial management or comparable qualifications
- 6-8 years of professional experience in controlling, ideally in an internationally active company in the field of research & development
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Comprehensive knowledge of the technical standards and principles (HGB, IFRS, US-GAP)
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Independent and analytical working style
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.