CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- Support in all day-to-day organizational and administrative tasks with the primary goal of making the CEO more productive and processes more efficient
- Scheduling of international appointments, meetings, and business trips
- Organization and support of various projects and events for the executive staff
- Creation and preparation of presentations, report analysis and evaluations
- Answering company requests from internal and external stakeholders in the English language, always having our company values and goals in mind
- Completed degree in International Management, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent qualifications
- Outstanding English knowledge in speaking and writing
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience as Executive Assistant, ideally in an international environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp, analytical and problem-solving mindset
- High level communication skills and independent and dedicated work style
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents in english language, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.
Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.