Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- Conscientious preparation of the entire asset, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and subledger accounting
- Independent integration of the currently still external financial accounting into the structures of CYNORA as part of the SAP implementation.
- Independent and timely preparation of monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with HGB as well as the preparation of annual tax returns, including IFRS in the future
- General accounting and administrative tasks (e.g. VAT pre-registration, creation of statistical reports)
- Continuous support and improvement of internal processes to meet our high quality requirements
- Monitoring and internal implementation of changes in commercial and tax law
- Close cooperation with internal departments as well as external authorities, offices and auditors
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training with further training as an accountant, a course of study with a focus on controlling, finance or accounting or equivalent qualifications
- At least 3 years professional experience in the field of balance sheet accounting
- Comprehensive accounting knowledge according to HGB as well as good knowledge of tax, commercial and corporate law; knowledge of IFRS would be advantageous
- Very good knowledge of the ERP system SAP (ideally Business One) and MS-Office
- Interest in the active participation and implementation of projects
- Strong analytical skills, affinity for numbers as well as a conceptual and solution-oriented approach
- A high degree of personal responsibility, reliability, flexibility and team spirit
- Good written and spoken English skills are indispensable in our international environment.
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.
Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.