Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market and enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 100 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- As soon as possible
- Support of the company in structuring the digital data management
- Administration and programming of software interfaces in the existing project management software (Atlassian Jira / Confluence) and in ERP systems (SAGE)
- Support of the internal departments by configuration, application or development of macros
- Cross-departmental support for the implementation of changes in existing software (Django/Python)
- Continuous optimization of our current database and data management software
- Close cooperation with all departments of our company, management and external IT service providers
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, a related field or equivalent qualifications
- Several years of programming experience, ideally in an industrial environment
- Experience with SQL databases
- You are process- and result-oriented, independent and responsible.
- You have a very good command of English and German, both spoken and written
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and collegial company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- A full-time job (40 h / week), part-time also possible
- Very good transport connections in the center of Bruchsal next to Karlsruhe
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.
Senior HR Officer
Our human resources department will be happy to answer any questions you may have all about careers.
Phone: +49 7251 919 6721