Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- Professional reception and support of international guests, customers, suppliers and applicants at our location in Bruchsal, Germany
- Answering calls and requests in German and English language and provide competent information
- You will also be responsible for processing incoming and outgoing mail, travel management and general correspondence
- Preparation of internal meeting rooms for meetings and receipt of hospitality requests
- Demand checks and orders of office supplies and consumables
- Assignment and coordination of craftsmen on site
- Support the organization in internal and external events
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training, e.g. in the field of Hotel or Tourism or equivalent qualifications
- At least 2 years professional experience in the assistance or reception area, ideally in an international environment
- Experienced handling of the common MS-Office applications, especially Outlook and MS Word
- Friendly, confident and professional manner, absolute discretion and trustworthiness
- Ability to work in a team and proactive approach
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills round off your professional skills.
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
The position is limited due to parental leave substitution
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry.
Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.