Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market and enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 100 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- As soon as possible
- Comprehensive support and relief for our English-speaking management in operational, organizational and administrative tasks
- Information interface between management and staff as well as external partners, mainly from the Asian region
- Professional organization of international business activities, incl. travel planning and travel expense accounting
- Planning, preparation and follow-up of internal and external business appointments
- Preparation of presentations, reports and other documentation in German and English language
- You have a degree in business administration or comparable qualifications
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of assistance/secretariat or comparable positions
- You are experienced in working with common MS Office programs
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of French would be an advantage
- You have a very independent working style
- Correspondence security and communication skills are your hallmarks
- A friendly, competent and courteous appearance as well as loyalty and discretion round off your profile
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer
Senior HR Officer
Our human resources department will be happy to answer any questions you may have all about careers.
Phone: +49 7251 919 6721