CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficient emitter systems required for next-generation OLED displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- As a member of our Simulation team, you will apply device simulations to advance the overall understanding and optimization of our device architectures
- In a symbiotic approach within an inter-disciplinary team, you will implement best-approaches to data storage with intent of further data processing (e.g. machine learning) in predicting device performance
- You will collaborate closely with several R&D projects, exchanging feedback on correlation between theory and experiment
- Apply your programming/scripting skills to analyze device performance and key simulation output
- You have successfully completed a MSc in Physics with focus on semiconductors, a PhD would be advantageous
- You have experience in simulating optoelectronic devices (Monte Carlo, drift diffusion) and ambition in drawing correlations to experimental measurements
- Industrial experience in the field of OLED architecture development would be to your advantage
- You are a self-driven curious person who carries these qualities into your work
- You have a knack for solving complex problems and enjoy communicating these to your colleagues
- You have a good command of spoken and written English
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and collegial company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- A full-time job (40 h / week), part-time also possible
- Very good transport connections in the center of Bruchsal next to Karlsruhe
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.