CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficient emitter systems required for next-generation OLED displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- Develop and maintain in-house software (Django/Python) that relays technical data to our R&D
- Work closely among R&D departments for development
- Actively participate in continuous optimization of our current database and data management software
- Assist internal scientists from our R&D department in writing tailor-made codes and integrating them into web applications
- Programming of software interfaces in the existing project management software (Atlassian Jira / Confluence)
- Support all departments with improvement of IT-processes and their need-specific use of these systems
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, system engineering, business information systems or a related field
- Several years of programming experience, ideally in an industrial environment
- Scientific or technical education is to your advantage
- Knowledge of Java (especially ZK framework) and Docker are a plus
- You are results-driven person who can work independently
- You have a very good command of English and German, both spoken and written
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.