CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- Design of emitter molecules in close cooperation with our internal Simulation and Device Fabrication departments
- Active project work in interdisciplinary teams for the development of new materials and concepts
- Planning of efficient synthesis strategies for the production of high-quality end product
- Research and evaluation of the latest research results and patent literature in the OLED field
- You have a degree in chemistry with a PhD in organic chemistry (preferably organic semiconductor materials) or comparable qualifications
- Relevant experience in the field of organic electronics, with a focus on OLED material development, is indispensable
- You have profound knowledge in the field of synthesis and characterization of emitter materials for OLEDs, as well as in the rational design of target molecules
- Ideally, you already have a knowledge base in the field of patent evaluation and IP generation
- First experience in instructing scientific staff would be an advantage
- You like to work in a structured and independent manner and have a communicative, reliable and team-oriented personality
- A very good command of spoken and written English is indispensable in our international environment
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.