CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- Independent purification of organic molecules by column chromatography using MPLC
- First internal contact for HPLC-MS measurements
- Sample preparation, method development, maintenance and care of the devices as well as execution of standard repairs
- You keep the overview of the chemical inventory in the laboratory and regularly check stocks and orders
- You support the general laboratory organization, e.g. by disposing of solvent waste, refilling consumables and assisting in cleaning tasks
- Apprenticeship or Studies in Chemistry or comparable qualifications
- Experience in the purification of organic materials (especially via column chromatography), instrumental analysis and chromatographic analysis methods are advantageous
- Sound experience in the safe handling of solvents and chemicals is essential
- You have a good command of spoken and written English
- You are a communicative personality with a passion for teamwork
- A structured, careful and organized way of working rounds off your profile
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.