CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- Investigation of computational methods to improve the predictability of key performance indicators and properties of our OLED materials
- Perform molecular dynamic simulations to uncover key morphological properties of our materials
- Develop and maintain high-through-put molecular screening
- Support team-internal development as well as support inter-disciplinary R&D projects
- You hold a degree (M.Sc. or PhD) in theoretical or computational chemistry or comparable qualifications
- Experience using Turbomole would be an advantage
- In-depth experience in quantum chemical calculations (DFT/TDDFT, CIS, CC2, CASSCF etc.) and/or in molecular dynamics
- Affinity toward validating computational results to experimental ones
- Proficient in python programming language
- You can express complex concepts in plain language, are communicative and enjoy working in an inter-disciplinary and international environment
- You are curious to learn more about OLEDs, material science, physics and chemistry
- You are proficient in English and German language
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.