Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- Planning and optimization of efficient synthesis strategies for the production of high-quality molecules
- Transfer of existing and new synthesis routes to multi-gram scales for testing purposes at our customers' sites
- Guidance and supervision of laboratory assistants
- Implementation of new organic and organometallic syntheses and test series in the laboratory
- Involvement in the design and optimization of work and quality assurance processes within the team
- Research and evaluation of the latest research results and current literature in the field of organic chemistry
- Project work and communication with internal and external customers
- Master degree M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry or comparable qualifications
- A PhD in organic chemistry would be an advantage
- You have profound knowledge in the field of synthesis, purification and characterization of organic materials
- Experience in the field of organic electronics is an advantage
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in leading scientific staff
- You like to work structured and independently
- You are a communicative, reliable and team-oriented personality
- Good written and spoken English skills are indispensable in our international environment.
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and collegial company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- A full-time job (40 h / week), part-time also possible
- Very good transport connections in the center of Bruchsal next to Karlsruhe
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.