Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- Company-wide support and collaboration in (re)structuring the digital data management
- Collaboration with all departments of our company, management and external IT service providers
- Managing and configuring software interfaces in existing project management software (Atlassian Jira / Confluence) and in ERP systems (SAGE)
- Supporting and consulting internal departments to aid in configuring, applying or developing macros for departmental needs
- Cross-departmental support for the implementation of changes in existing R&D software (Django/Python)
- Continuous optimization of our current database and data management software
- Successfully completed studies as Software Engineer, Software Developer, Computational Scientist (m/f/d) or equivalent qualifications
- Preferably you have several years of programming experience, ideally in an industrial environment
- Experience with SQL databases
- You are process- and result-oriented, independent and reliable.
- You have a very good command of English and German, both in spoken and written forms
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and collegial company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- A full-time job (40 h / week), part-time also possible
- Very good transport connections in the center of Bruchsal next to Karlsruhe
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.