CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficient emitter systems required for next-generation OLED displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- Exploration of existing experimental and calculated data to discover patterns that can be exploited to expedite molecular development
- Actively develop and apply a data-driven approach to unravel the underlying secrets that tie OLED performance to molecular properties
- Design de novo OLED materials by using state-of-the-art techniques in machine learning and data science, levering the power of in silico methods for material research
- Optimize data driven learnings by presenting results with interdisciplinary teams
- Engage in further digitizing the company R&D
- M.Sc. in mathematics, statistics, computer science or a related field or equivalent qualifications
- Several years of experience with machine learning algorithms and extended know-how in the field of neural networks.
- Programming skills with Python, scikit-learn, keras and tensorflow
- You like to express complex concepts in plain language and you are communicative and team-oriented
- You are curious to learn more about OLEDs, material science, physics and chemistry
- Proficiency in English and German
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and collegial company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- A full-time job (40 h / week), part-time also possible
- Very good transport connections in the center of Bruchsal next to Karlsruhe
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.