The focus of cynora GmbH is the development of highly efficient emitter systems for the next display generation. The so-called AMOLED technology allows a significant reduction in energy consumption, as well as completely new application possibilities in the field of smartphones, TV or tablets. Founded in 2008, the company operates on an international scale and now has more than 90 employees, most of whom are active in our R&D Departments.
You are looking for new exciting challenges and exceptional career opportunities in a modern working environment? As a Scientist (m/f) whose main focus is on the photophysical characterization of OLED materials, you are constantly improving the quality of the analytical methods used to characterize our materials. Together with your colleagues specialized in simulation, synthesis and device physics, you are striving to increase our understanding of the materials and their performance.
- As soon as possible
- Improvement of measurement methods for photophysical and electrochemical characterization of OLED materials (e.g. PL, PLQY, TCSPC, CV)
- Maintenance and development of analysis scripts
- Project work in an interdisciplinary team covering simulation, synthesis, analytics and OLED device physics
- Technical coordination of university collaborations regarding material characterization
- Technical guidance of laboratory technicians
- MSc in physics or a related field, PhD in photophysics or photochemistry or similar qualifications
- In-depth experience with spectroscopic and electrochemical methods
- Experience in organic electronics
- Programming skills (ideally Python)
- Communicative and team-oriented working style
- Very good written and spoken skills in English are indispensable in our international environment
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- A full-time job (40 h / week)
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.
Senior HR Officer
Our human resources department will be happy to answer any questions you may have all about careers.
Phone: +49 7251 919 6721