Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market and enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 100 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- As soon as possible
- Design of emitter-materials in close collaboration with our internal departments Simulation and Device Fabrication
- Project work in interdisciplinary teams to develop new and innovative materials and concepts
- Planning of synthetic strategies for the efficient development of high-end OLED materials
- Guidance and supervision of employees working in our synthesis lab
- Monitoring and evaluating of up-to-date research results and patent literature
- PhD in organic chemistry (preferably organic semiconductor materials) or comparable qualifications
- Deep professional experience in the field of organic electronics with focus on OLED material development is essential
- Advanced knowledge in synthesis, purification and characterization of emitter materials for OLEDs
- Ideally, you should have some experience in guiding research assistants
- Experience in the evaluation of patents and generation of new IP, as well as knowledge in the rational design of materials are beneficial
- You are communicative and flexible with an independent and team-oriented working style
- You enjoy to learn new things and you are motivated by new challenges
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.
Senior HR Officer
Our human resources department will be happy to answer any questions you may have all about careers.
Phone: +49 7251 919 6721