Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market and enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 100 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- As soon as possible
- Professional analysis and graphical processing of current measurement results from the internal OLED device development and OLED research
- Evaluation of these measurement data with regard to structure-property correlations and derivation of subsequent experiments for the device development
- You will work in interdisciplinary teams at the interface between synthesis chemists and OLED device fabrication
- You maintain your current results continuously in internal databases, thereby continuously expanding your know-how and incorporating it into the design of new OLED structures
- In the course of your work, you will be involved in internationally oriented external projects
- In addition, you regularly conduct literature research as part of your team work
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Physics or Chemistry with focus on OLEDs or comparable qualifications
- You are able to apply your expertise in the field of device physics
- You have knowledge in structure-property relationships of organic semiconductors
- Experience in the field of optoelectronic device simulations would be an advantage
- You have a communicative and flexible personality, being able to work independently and in teams
- You are motivated by new challenges
- You are dedicated and a reliable team player
- You have a good command of spoken and written English
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.
Senior HR Officer
Our human resources department will be happy to answer any questions you may have all about careers.
Phone: +49 7251 919 6721