Visionary research and years of experience make CYNORA a leading technology company in the field of highly efficient materials for the next generation of displays. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and has been successfully developing innovative, patented OLED materials since the company was established in 2008. As a modern and founder-managed company, the well-being of our employees is a top priority for us. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and a wide range of development opportunities. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated, talented new colleagues dedicated to our cause. Shape the future with us!
- As a member of our Device group you will closely work at the interface of synthetic chemist and process technicians and will be responsible for the design of OLED architectures and support their fabrication
- Your tasks include the experimental design and the analysis of experimental data with focus on structure-property correlation and the development of further experiments
- In interdisciplinary development projects you will share your expertise and present results from OLED stack development with members from other disciplines
- Project work in internationally oriented external projects
- Literature research as part of your team- and project-responsibility
- PhD degree in Physics or Chemistry in organic electronics with focus on OLEDs or equivalent qualifications
- You are able to apply your expertise in the field of device physics and to derive new theories
- You have profound knowledge in structure-property relationships of organic semiconductors
- Industrial experience in the field of OLED architecture development (phosphorescence, TADF) as well as in the field of optoelectronic device simulations would be an advantage
- You have a communicative and flexible personality being able to work independently and also in teams
- You are motivated by new challenges
- You are dedicated and a reliable team player
- You have a good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge in coding would be an advantage
- A varied and challenging position in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and collegial company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- A full-time job (40 h / week), part-time also possible
- Very good transport connections in the center of Bruchsal next to Karlsruhe
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.