CYNORA is an emerging materials leader in the global information display industry. The organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology is currently revolutionizing the display market by enabling completely new features for smartphones, tablets and TVs. We have pioneered a unique technology to produce ultra-high-efficiency emitter systems required for next-generation Organic Light Emitting Diode displays. Known as Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF), the technology promises to reduce power consumption by as much as fifty percent.
Our international and multidisciplinary team cooperates with leading display manufacturers worldwide and develops innovative and patented OLED materials. CYNORA is offering flat hierarchies and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. We are constantly expanding our team of currently around 120 employees and are looking for motivated and talented new colleagues.
Shape the future with us!
- Characterization of organic materials for OLED applications
- Independent evaluation and documentation of analytical measurement data
- Development and optimization of measurement methods
- Maintenance, care and servicing of measuring and testing equipment
- Participation in the calibration and qualification of measuring instruments
- Further tasks of the general laboratory organization include sample storage, inventory and sample dispatch
- Completed vocational training as a chemical laboratory assistant, chemical-technical assistant, physics laboratory assistant or equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge and experience in the field of instrumental analytics, in particular in spectroscopic or chromatographic analytical methods
- Routine and professional working in the laboratory
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of quality assurance is an advantage
- Communicative personality with team-oriented working style
- Willingness to learn, motivation, commitment and dependability
- Varied and challenging opportunities in a growing and innovative technology company
- Modern and cooperative company culture, characterized by constant progress
- Concerted boost of your skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours and a performance-related salary
- Very good transport connections due to our location in the city center of Bruchsal
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, indicating your salary expectations and your possible date of entry. Your personal contact in case of questions concerning your application: Ms. Svenja Anderer.